Program Rules & Guidelines
1. Top Hand members must have a personal NCBA membership—cannot be an Affiliate
2. Recruiters whose NCBA memberships have dropped on September 30, 2014 will not be
eligible for Top Hand Club awards.
3. All applications received from a new member that list a recruiter will stand as final.
4. If a recruiter was not listed on the application, a recruiter can be added up to 30 days after the
recruited member’s join date. No recruiters will be added after September 30, 2014.
5. Recruiters may receive credit for a member that they have recruited in previous years only if
that member re-joined 12 or more months after their official membership drop date. Please
encourage recruits to renew their memberships.
6. To be eligible for the Top Recruiter, the 2nd Top Recruiter and the 3rd Top Recruiter for
Members awards, recruiters must recruit at least 50 members.
7. In order for a recruiter to receive credit for a member who joins via a direct mail campaign
application, the recruiter’s name must be listed on that application upon arrival at the NCBA
office. Recruiters may not be assigned to direct mail applications that have been returned to
state affiliate offices.
8. The Top Hand update reports will be compiled once monthly and will be posted in the
monthly Top Hand Bulletin and on www.beefusa.org under Membership/Membership
Programs/Top Hand Club/Recruiters and Program Results.