The last day to make hotel reservations is June 28, make your reservations today!
Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center
650 15th Street
Denver, Colorado 80202
Telephone (303) 436-1234; Reservations (888) 421-1442
Fax (303) 486-4450
To make your reservation by telephone, call (888) 421-1442 and mention the Cattle Industry Summer Conference to obtain our special low rate. The hotel’s In-House Reservations Department is open 24 hours.
Sleeping Room Rate: $200.00 Single/Double Occupancy plus 14.85% tax
Check-in 3:00 p.m.
Check-out 11:00 a.m.
Experience the AAA Four Diamond rated Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center, the premier choice among downtown Denver hotels. Take advantage of the incredible selection of arts, entertainment and sporting events nearby. Centrally located 30 steps away from the Colorado Convention Center, 1 block off the 16th Street pedestrian mall, and adjacent to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts.
Hotel Amenities Include:
- Home Radio/Alarm clock
- Safe large enough to store a laptop computer
- Windows that open for fresh air
- Full size hair dryer
- Turndown service available upon request
- Iron, ironing boards
- Aquafresh® Extreme Clean® Toothpaste Amenities
- Flat Screen TV with remote control
- 2 telephones including a cordless phone w/message light and computer hookup
- Hyatt Grand Bed
- Mobile workstation featuring an ergonomic desk chair
- Individual climate control
- Personal coffee maker complete with condiments
- Morning Newspaper available upon request
Hotel Cancellation Policy:
Your cancellation frees up a room for another attendee, so please cancel your reservation early if you will not be using it! There is no penalty for hotel reservation cancellations received by the Hyatt Regency Denver on, or prior to, June 28, 2015. All hotel reservation cancellations received by the Hyatt Regency Denver after June 28, 2015 will be assessed a one night’s room and tax charge as a cancellation penalty regardless of when the reservation was received. In addition, the Hyatt Regency Denver will charge an early departure fee for guests departing earlier than their stated departure date. To avoid this fee, be sure you give your correct departure date when you check-in.