Manager, Organizational Communications
Position: Manager, Organizational Communications
Reports to: Senior Director, Organizational Communications
General Responsibilities: Work as a multi-media communicator, contributing to platforms television, print, social and online. Manages content for C2C website and contributes across other online Association platforms. Manages internal video and photo sharing system. Supports multiple, large-scale client relationships. Travel required.
- Writes segments for NCBA’s Cattlemen to Cattlemen (C2C)
- Supports sponsor relationships
- Works as field producer on both sponsor related and NCBA driven shoots
- Attends editorial meetings and actively contributes ideas
- Manages C2C website
- Manages in-house video and photo sharing platform
- Edits in-house video projects for programs and websites
- Manages C2C social media and reports statistics on a monthly basis
- Manages commercial inventory and develops weekly traffic
- Writes promotional copy
- Works as member of studio crew
- Transcribes video tape
- Supports all other television production work
- Supports conventions and conferences
- Keeps up to date of agriculture industry news
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Successful candidate must possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or marketing and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience including: strong organization, writing skills, interest in learning, ability to work with clients. Background in television production a must, newsroom experience a plus. Experience in agriculture, specifically livestock production a plus. Strong oral, written and platform skills required. Travel is required in this position.
Please submit salary history, cover letter and resume to email@example.com.