Proudly Representing the Cattle Industry on Capitol Hill
For more than 100 years, NCBA has represented America’s Cattle Industry By:
• Defending cattlemen’s private property rights against overreaching governmental regulations.
• Protecting cattlemen’s family legacies with estate tax relief.
• Adding value to cattle and beef by working to open international markets.
• Delivering cutting edge producer education opportunities to improve cattlemen’s bottom lines.
• Constantly watching for potential threats from animal rights groups.
How Your NCBA Membership Adds Up:
In Addition You Will Be Able To:
- Vote on national beef industry policy
- Access valuable producer education through live demonstrations, National Cattlemen magazine and online courses
- Network with a large pool of experienced producers
- Contact lawmakers directly through BeefUSA.org
- Protect your business by staying on top of important issues
- Ensure a future for the next generation of cattle producers