NCBA National Anthem Contest
Who Can Compete?
• Any family member of an NCBA, ANCW, or CBB member
• Must be 18 years and under (must be accompanied by a parent/guardian)
• Previous NCBA National Anthem Contest winners are not eligible
What Do You Win?
• Roundtrip Airfare for 2 to San Diego during the 2016 Cattle Industry Annual Convention
• 1 Hotel Room for 4 Nights in San Diego during the Convention
• Free Registration for 2 to the 2016 Cattle Industry Convention in San Diego, CA
• Sing the National Anthem at the Opening General Session of the 2016 Cattle Industry
• Sing the National Anthem at the Annual Convention Thursday Night Event on the USS Midway
• Win a pair of boots, pair of jeans, and a shirt from Roper or Stetson
• All entries must be received between September 14, 2015 and October 19, 2015
• The Top 4 Finalist will be chosen by November 2, 2015 and posted to www.beefusa.org
• Voting will be opened up to the public until November 30, 2015 (One vote per day, per
• Winner will be announced December 4, 2015
How to Enter:
1. Video record contestant performing the National Anthem traditionally (soloists and a capella
2. Upload video to YouTube with the file name:
3. Submit the entry form below.
*By entering into this contest, you understand that your entry video may be used for promotional purposes by NCBA.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-233-3872