Support NCBA by Bidding on a 2011 John Deere Gator!
WASHINGTON - Support NCBA’s policy work in Washington, D.C. by bidding in an on-line auction for the chance to win a brand new 2011 John Deere Gator XUV 825i 4x4. As the official utility vehicle of NCBA, we are excited to introduce you to the NEW Gator. The newest model delivers the performance cattlemen have asked for and the John Deere quality cattlemen expect.
Bidding is simple. This will be a “sealed bid” auction for the Gator. Any packages added onto the specifications are the responsibility of the high bidder. Delivery of the Gator will be coordinated with your local John Deere dealer.
• Submit your bid online. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your bid.
• Bids MUST include name, address, phone, email and bid amount
• All bids must be received by Thursday, Sept. 16, 2010 5:00 p.m. MDT
• Winning bidder will be notified on Sept. 17, 2010
• Only electronic bids will be accepted
• Gator goes to the highest bidder
• Delivery of the machine will be with you local dealer
• NCBA will bill the winning bidder Sept. 20, 2010
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to submit your bid, click here. You can also visit www.deere.com or your local dealer to learn more about the 2011 Gator.