Welcome to the Product Council membership section of BeefUSA.org. To follow is more information about The National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) and our commitment to the beef industry by protecting the beef business climate and supply.
The NCBA is a membership association governed by elected leaders and staffed by 121 professionals with16 legislative specialists located in Washington D.C. NCBA elected leaders include eight officers, a 115-person Federation Board of Directors, a 152 Policy Board of Directors and a 36-person Executive Committee. Representatives on both of these bodies include leaders in all segments of the industry.
NCBA Product Council membership represents all sectors of the beef industry from large companies to small, family-owned businesses. Currently, Product Council members include companies from packers, processors, retailers, foodservice, wholesale/manufacturers and suppliers. NCBA is an organization offering specific and effective representation to the North American beef industry.
NCBA works hard to represent the interests of the U.S. beef producer and industry members to the federal government, Congress, the media and the ever-important customer. NCBA advises, informs, encourages and supports the industry and its members every single day. Our commitment to the beef industry remains steady and strong unlike any other in the industry.
Product Council Membership Application
The NCBA Product Council Membership offers a complete package of business intelligence, access, exposure and opportunities to interact and collaborate with senior-level executives in the beef business. Participation also entitles your company to benefits, programs and services designed to sharpen your competitive edge and stay abreast of emerging industry issues and trends.
Membership services include:
- Access to NCBA senior-level executives on supply chain matters from policy, research, marketing, communications and issues management.
- Provide crisis management support and training.
- Fight for your interests in national legislation and federal regulatory programs.
- Track industry news and provide detailed and summarized talking points for you and your team.
- Provide educational resources and seminars designed to keep you and your employees informed on industry issues.
- Access to our quarterly Beef Executive Forum. This invitation-only event brings together the chief executives from the top retail, wholesale/manufacturing, foodservice, packer, and processor companies to network, learn and address the major industry challenges and opportunities.
- Weekly CattleFax electronic updates with the latest cattle and beef supply trends and market information.
- Weekly Wholesale Price Chart reflecting a national average of reported beef sub-primal cuts from the current week, previous week and year-ago pricing data.
- Badge and directory recognition at NCBA events.
- Voting seat on the NCBA Board of Directors.
- Voting seat on the NCBA Policy Committee of your choice.
- NCBA ‘membership’ registration at winter and summer conferences.
- One day training seminar on beef production or a beef related topic for your company.
- Complimentary advertising for your company on the BeefUSA.org website along with other leading beef trade publications.