A Voice as Big as Texas!
DENVER (Oct. 31, 2014) - The top four finalists have been selected for the second annual National Cattlemen's Beef Association National Anthem Contest and we need your help in selecting the winner.
- Mollie Beaver (11) Wichita, Kansas
- Talli Heid (17) Yuma, Colorado
- Hannah Segrist (14) Lubbock, Texas
- Cassidy Thompson (16) Limon, Colorado
The participant entry videos can be seen on www.beefusa.org or the NCBA Facebook page. Online voting will take place October 31st through November 24th (One vote per day, per person). The winner will be determined by the most public votes and will be announced on December 8th. Cast your vote today! Be sure to tell your friends and family to vote online to help spread the word about these talented contestants.
The winner will win a variety of great prizes including:
Help support these budding young stars by voting today!
- Roundtrip Airfare for two to San Antonio during the 2015 Cattle Industry Annual Convention
- One hotel room for three nights in San Antonio during the Convention
- Free registration for two to the 2015 Cattle Industry Convention in San Antonio, TX
- Sing the National Anthem at the Opening General Session of the 2015 Cattle Industry Convention
- Sing the National Anthem at the Friday night event
- Meet and Greet with entertainment talent at the Friday Night Event
- Win a pair of boots, pair of jeans, and a shirt from Roper or Stetson